Friday, January 30, 2009

Desgins and Animated Pride Flags!

I've been busy these days working on a new art collection through image editing and graphic design, where the theme is pride flags flying over various places in northern California. Here are examples of what I've been doing:


Leather Pride Flags Invade San Francisco




"Rainbow Flags Over Berkeley"





Here's Another Piece I came up with, which is compiled of several images I put together, called "Leather Fetishes"





There are a lot more at San Frantabulous, my social network for GLBT Communities in San Francisco and Northern California. Come join and see!


I've also put several pride flags (some I even designed myself just for kicks) and they are posted on my San Frantabulous Blog. Here are a few, but the actual animated flags are on San Frantabulous:






No comments:

Post a Comment